вторник, 5 март 2013 г.

The beginning of a blog

Hey, I really wanted to do something more personal for my first post. This is the first blog I'm doing, so, obviously, I don't have much experience. I'm not English, nor American, so please excuse me if there are some mistakes (spelling or punctuation).

I'm a teenager and lately I have realised that I have too much free time and all I do is spend it watching movies. It's not a bad thing, it is actually very relaxing. However, sometimes I feel that I should do something more productive which can still be enjoyable. So, I figured I could give blogging a try, since it has become such a popular hobby.

My favorite articles to read on the Internet are "how-to" ones, so I figured I could try writing some, too. Of course, I'll be writing from personal experience and I will try to be as helpful and straightforward as I can. I have many ideas, but if you want me to write a specific "how-to" article, you can leave me a comment and I will try to do it as soon as possible.

I am going to post every Tuesday and Friday. I hope you like my ideas and suggestions.

"Always do what you think is right and don't hold back because you fear you will make a fool of yourself. That way, if you don't succeed, at least you could say 'I tried.' "

xoxo,
        HriSi

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар